If you're interested in buying a home through Shared Ownership, certain eligibility criteria applies:
- Your household income must be less than £80,000 per annum
- You’re a first time buyer (or you used to own a home but can't afford to buy one now)
- You will typically live or work in the area that you want to purchase in, or have family connections there
Please note that if you are a serving member of the British Armed Forces (or have been honourably discharged in the last two years) or a bereaved partner of a former serving member, you may have priority for Shared Ownership, subject to all other criteria being met.
Please contact us on 0161 447 5050 for further information.
If you're interested in buying a home through the Help to Buy - Equity Loan scheme, you'll need to meet some basic qualifying criteria:
- You must not already own another home. In order to buy through this scheme, you must either be a first time buyer or have sold your previous property
- You are prohibited from purchasing a home which costs more than £600,000
- You must be able to prove that you can afford the mortgage payments and associated outgoings. There is a standard affordability calculator check provided by the Homes and Communities Agency which will determine what you can afford.